Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Progress

Took a bit of time off this week for the holiday.  Jay is plugging away on Falling, and I love what I am hearing, very thick and complex.  Still working on Anthem; the skeleton is almost done and its looking to be about 22 minutes with lots of instrumentals.  I have to say that I was really inspired by the writing style of  Jem Godfrey of Frost* on this one.  Love their song Milliontown.

I was asked by Rodrigo San Martin to sing on a track on his upcoming album.  Love the song, very Porcupine Tree.  I should be able to get the vocals down later this week.

Starting to put feelers out to mixing engineers, going to have this next album mixed and mastered properly.

Well, that's about it until next time . . .

Take care,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment