Friday, February 3, 2012

Home Bass


Spent a good part of the day re-recording the bassline for Falling, which was no small feat given that I tore part of a fingernail off on my right hand.  I have a feeling I will be going back and rerecording some of the faster runs in a few days.  The goal is to have Falling completely finished in the next few weeks and send it out for mixing/mastering.  We then plan to put it up online in some way (as yet undecided) in order to let everyone have a listen to the new sound.  Of course, I still have to write the lyrics, but at least I have an idea what it is about (falling, I suppose).

I'm meeting online with Jay tomorrow for a writing session.  We have been generating lots of new ideas that we should be able to form into coherent songs somewhere along the way.  More to come soon . . .

Take care,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment